Hello, I’m Tracy Mills, a holistic therapist with treatment rooms based in Bollington and covering East Cheshire and South Manchester.
My principle treatment is Reflexology, a very gentle technique, which helps to bring the systems of the body into balance, promoting self-healing, relaxation, improved mood and sleep.
I hold a B.Sc (Hons, Genetics) degree and 22 years experience working in biomedical genetic research, across the spectrum of disease areas. I specialised in Personalised Medicine, drug safety and response and was involved in the discovery of a gene responsible for pain sensation. I like to keep up to date with latest developments in the field, bringing this knowledge to my practice and sharing in some of the posts available on my website.
I enjoy continual learning & development; since training for my Diploma, I have been honoured to learn advanced reflexology techniques from great pioneers of modern day reflexology, with their wealth of experience, which I am delighted to take forward as I develop my practice. I am trained in ;
- Facial Reflexology for deep relaxation and rejuvenation
- Foot Reading for insights into our thoughts, feelings & personality & how we relate to different aspects of life
- Lymph Drainage Reflexology (RLD) for relieving Lymphoedema
- Maternity Reflexology for relaxation and pain relief
- Precision Reflexology for balancing subtle energies
- ReflexTherapy for spinal pain and whiplash, a technique used by Physiotherapists
- Reproflexology for supporting fertility, both natural and IVF assisted
- Reflexology for Cancer and Palliative care
- ZoneFaceLift the Ultimate Spiritual Face Lift
My professional body accreditation is with the Association of Reflexologists, The Federation of Holistic Therapists and the Dr Bach Foundation. I have had to demonstrate that I have met the strictest standards of practice and am committed to continually developing my skills and knowledge.
My clients include BUPA Nursing, Prestbury Beaumont Nursing, Cheshire East Council, Mersey NHS Trust, Cheshire Fertility Centre.