Hello, I’m Tracy Mills, a holistic therapist with treatment rooms based in Bollington, Prestbury and covering East Cheshire and South Manchester.
My principle treatment is Reflexology, a very gentle technique, which helps to bring the systems of the body into balance, promoting self-healing, relaxation, improved mood and sleep.
I hold a B.Sc (Hons,Genetics) degree and 22 years experience working in biomedical genetic research, across the spectrum of disease areas. I specialised in Personalised Medicine, drug safety and response and bring this knowledge to my practice.
I enjoy continual learning and development and since training for my Diploma, have been honoured to learn advanced reflexology techniques from great pioneers of modern day reflexology, with their wealth of experience, which I am delighted to take forward as I develop my practice. I am trained in ;
- Facial Reflexology for deep relaxation and rejuvenation
- Lymph Drainage Reflexology (RLD) for relieving Lymphoedema
- Maternity Reflexology for relaxation and pain relief
- Precision Reflexology for balancing subtle energies
- ReflexTherapy for spinal pain and whiplash, a technique used by Physiotherapists
- Reproflexology for supporting fertility, both natural and IVF assisted
- Reflexology for Cancer and Palliative care
- ZoneFaceLift the Ultimate Spiritual Face Lift
I am also trained and experienced in Indian Head Massage, Natural Face Lift Massage, Bach Flower Remedy Consultations as a Registered Practitioner (BFRP) and am a Neal’s Yard Remedy Organic Consultant.
My professional body accreditation is with the Association of Reflexologists, Association of Reproductive Reflexologists, The Federation of Holistic Therapists and the Dr Bach Foundation. I have had to demonstrate that I have met the strictest standards of practice and am committed to continually developing my skills and knowledge.
My clients include BUPA Nursing, Prestbury Beaumont Nursing, Cheshire East Council, Mersey NHS Trust, Cheshire Fertility Centre. I volunteer at the Macclesfield Cancer Help Centre.