Hello, I’m Tracy Mills, a Reflexologist with treatment rooms based in Bollington and covering East Cheshire and South Manchester. I am also a Functional Medicine practitioner offering treatments in person and online.
My principle treatment is Reflexology, for its stress relieving effects. A very gentle technique, which helps bring the systems of the body into balance, promoting self-healing, relaxation, improved mood and sleep.
I hold a B.Sc (Hons, Genetics) degree and 22 years experience working in biomedical genetic research, across the spectrum of disease areas for Personalised Medicine, drug safety and response. I was involved in the discovery of a gene responsible for pain sensation.
I enjoy continual learning & development and keeping up to date, bringing this knowledge to my practice via Functional Medicine and Nutritional Genetics and learning advanced techniques from great pioneers of modern day Reflexology.
- Facial Reflexology for deep relaxation and rejuvenation
- Foot Reading for insights into how our thoughts & feelings relate to our life
- Functional Medicine for restoring health by addressing root causes
- Lymph Drainage Reflexology (RLD) for relieving Lymphoedema
- Maternity Reflexology for relaxation and pain relief
- Nutritional Genetics for personalised health and tailored nutrition
- Precision Reflexology for balancing subtle energies
- ReflexTherapy for spinal pain and whiplash, used by Physiotherapists
- Reproflexology for supporting fertility, both natural and IVF assisted
- Reflexology for Cancer and Palliative care
- ZoneFaceLift the Ultimate Spiritual Face Lift
My professional body accreditations are with the Association of Reflexologists, Federation of Holistic Therapists , The Institute of Functional Medicine, Dr Bach Foundation. These require me to demonstrate that I have met the strictest standards of practice and am committed to continually developing my skills and knowledge.
My clients have included BUPA Nursing, Prestbury Beaumont Nursing, Cheshire East Council, Mersey NHS Trust, Cheshire Fertility Centre.